Vision Goes All In on Generac POP Display
Project Highlight: Generac Product Display
Vision client Generac sought a creative and effective solution for a new point-of-purchase display featured in Menard Home Centers across the Midwest. Vision designed, produced, assembled and distributed 310 displays over a three-week timeframe. The display contains over a dozen components that are attached to 6mm Sintra base. The 3mm Sintra components are mounted to the base. The bubble graphics were created using holographic decals and the base was scored and bent using heat and a plastic bending tool.
Application details for the Generac Product Display:
- The base board is 6mm thick white Sintra (PVC) contour cut using our Kongsberg digital finishing tables.
- Components were attached using various thickness of double-stick foam tape.
- The bubbles were produced by printing direct to a holographic foil on our Vutek GS3250LX wide-format printer
- Each display was shipped fully assembled, directly to Menard stores.
- The display was designed in-house by Vision.
If you are interested in speaking with a Vision representative, please click the button below.